The new car is sold with 5-year manufacturer's warranty, 3-years free maintenance, and 5 years of roadside assistance.
The iconic Golf GTI is the ultimate hot hatch, and has a 2.0-litre TSI turbocharged engine that is paired with a 6-speed wet clutch direct shift gearbox (DSG).
Output is an impressive 230PS with torque of 350Nm between 1,500 to 4,600rpm.
Recognised the world over, the first Golf GTI invented the hot hatch category when it was launched.
No surprise then that it was awarded as the “Most Influential Car of All Time” by UK motoring magazine Autocar UK.
The Golf GTI will be on display at AEON Bandar Dato Onn in Johor Bahru, on the 27th March till 1st April, 2018.
2018 updated Golf GTI (RM239,990)
• 2.0-litre TSI 230PS turbocharged direct injection petrol 4-cylinder engine
• DSG 6-speed direct shift gearbox
• ‘Milton Keynes’ alloy wheels 7.5J X 18-inch
• tyres 225/40 R18
• Adaptive Chassis Control (DCC) with Driving Mode Selection
• ‘GTI’ 'Vienna' perforated leather seat upholstery
• 12.3-inch high definition Active Info Display
• 8-inch touchscreen ‘Discover Media’ Navigation infotainment system
• USB and iPod/iPhone interface
• SD card slot, AUX-IN, Bluetooth, 8 speakers
• App-Connect smartphone connectivity (MirrorLink, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto)
• 12-ways powered driver seat with memory, and powered lumbar support
• Full LED headlights with Dynamic Cornering Lights
• LED daytime running lights
• Dynamic Light Assist (DLA) advanced light beam control
• Full LED taillights with dynamic indicators
• Proactive Occupant Protection System (front seatbelts)
• 7 Airbags
MORE photos: 2018 updated Golf GTI