The new Fit provides better road view as the thickness of the front pillars has been reduced by over 50%.
Other new design features are a flat-topped instrument panel and easy-to-see visor-less meters, to provide a “comfortable view”.
Seating comfort has been improved with newly designed front and rear seats.
There is also a table console between two front seats, to place a small bag or other items.
The new Fit also gets a new front wide-view camera, together with eight existing sonar sensors mounted in the front and back.
Three new functions will be added to the list of eight existing functions of Honda SENSING for Fit, namely the False Backward Start Prevention, Auto High Beam Headlights and Short-distance Collision Mitigation Braking System which is featured for the first time among all Honda models.
Functions included in Honda SENSING for the all-new Fit:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- False Start Prevention
- False Backward Start Prevention
- Short-distance Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Pedestrian Collision Mitigation Steering System
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Lead Car Departure Notification System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Auto High Beam Headlights