The after-sales package includes a five-year or 150,000km (whichever is first) warranty.
There are four variants consisting of a 15-seater (basic and comfort trims), an 18-seater in comfort trim, and a high roof panel van.
Developed by King Long, a Chinese commercial vehicle producer based in Xiamen, Fujian, the Kingo commercial vans are powered by a 3.0-litre CDTi common rail turbo intercooler diesel engine which produces 148hp at 3,400rpm and 370Nm at 2,000rpm.
Power is delivered via a five-speed manual gearbox.
- ABS (anti-lock brake system)
- EBD (electronic brake force distribution)
- front double wishbone independent suspension with rear leaf springs
- dual sliding doors
- halogen projector headlamps
- semi-fabric seats
- LED tail lamps
- reverse camera
- six or nine rear air-conditioner vents (for 15 and 18-seater respectively)