The price of the Raptor will be announced at the Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show, which will be held from 23 November to 2 December at the Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (Mitec).
To recap, in April, Ford Thailand opened bookings for the Ranger Raptor, priced at almost 1.7 million baht (RM210,476) at the 2018 Bangkok Motor Show.
The Raptor pick-up truck was launched in Thailand earlier in February, with a 10-speed transmission combined with a new 2.0-litre Bi-Turbo diesel engine delivering 213PS and 500Nm of torque.
The Ford-designed and Ford-built 10-speed automatic transmission is shared with the F-150 Raptor.
The same powertrain can be found in the flagship Ford Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak Automatic (4x4) priced at RM144,888 which also has exclusive features like Cruise control (adaptive type), Active noise cancellation, Forward collision warning, Lane departure warning and assist, Semi automatic parallel parking as well as Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) with vehicle and pedestrian detection.
2018 Ford Ranger Raptor
- 2.0-liter Bi-Turbo diesel engine
- 10-speed transmission
- 213ps and 500Nm of torque
- Position Sensitive Damping (PSD) shock absorbers made by Fox Racing Shox
- All-terrain BF Goodrich 285/70 R17 tyres
- Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Terrain Management System (TMS)
- SYNC 3 voice activated infotainment system
- Satellite Navigation System
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Roll Mitigation Function
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Load Adaptive Control (LAC)
- Rear view camera
- 8-inch colour LCD screen
- Intelligent Access: keyless door lock/unlock and engine ignition
- EZ Lift Tailgate: 66 percent reduction in initial lift force
2018 Bangkok Motor Show: Ford Ranger Raptor at RM210K
2018 Ford Ranger Raptor launched in Thailand