PETALING JAYA: There are only 16 agents authorised to sell Petaling Jaya City Council (MBPJ) parking coupons and monthly parking passes to the public.
The agents are located in these following places:
1. Artrange Stationers And Print Sdn Bhd, 44G, Jalan SS21/58 Damansara Utama
2. Azanan Edar Sdn Bhd, No.10, Jalan Mesra 1, Taman Mesra, Seksyen U1, Shah Alam
3. Best I Stationery Solution, 29-1, Jalan PJU 1/3C, Sunwaymas Commercial Centre
4. Bumintan Park, Blok Fg 05, Apartment Saujana, Jalan Pju 10/1C, Damansara Damai
5. Cresdo Sdn Bhd, 31-2, Jalan PJS 11/28B, Sunway Metro, Bandar Sunway
6. Dot Dot Enterprise, F-51-2 Jalan Teknologi 3/9, Bistari De Kota, Kota Damansara
7. Dpos Parking Management, 31-1, Jalan PJU 1/3G, Sunway Mas Commercial Centre
8. Fungsi Dinamik Services, 88, Jalan SS5A/4, Kelana Jaya
9. Injapadu Enterprise, B-7-1 Desa Sepakat Apartment Jalan PJS 3/22 Taman Sri Manja
10. Leesan Parking, A-17-15, Impian Baiduri 6, Jalan Seksyen 51A/224
11. MFS Muroz Resources, No. 6-1, Jalan PJS 3/63, Taman Sri Manja
12. My Mulan Dot Com, U1-00-03, Subang Perdana Court 8, Jalan Persiaran Mulia, USJ 14
13. Norton Management Services, Unit No. A-17-11, Block A Impian Baiduri No.6, Jalan 224/51A
14. Safa Solutions, No 12 Lorong Kobis Tiga 24/30C, Seksyen 24, Shah Alam
15. Tok Toon Enterprise, B-01-4, Blok B, Pangsapuri Sri Menanti Jalan PH 4, Puchong Hartamas, Puchong
16. Zack Parking Management, No.18, Jalan Desa Mewah 13, Taman Desa Mewah, Semenyih
When contacted, Artrange Stationers in Damansara Uptown said they already had plenty of parking coupons in stock. Calls to other listed agents went unanswered, because of the long weekend break.
The coupons for hourly parking cost RM6 for a booklet of 10 sheets, while the daily ones go for RM25 for a booklet of five sheets. The monthly pass is priced at RM100.
MBPJ has announced that the scratch-and-display coupon system would be implemented again in Petaling Jaya from Monday (Sept 4) onwards.
The coupon system would run concurrently with the pay-and-display system using parking machines.
Petaling Jaya mayor Datuk Mohd Azizi Mohd Zain said those who did not have the scratch coupon or parking ticket displayed would be issued summonses by enforcement officers.
“MBPJ will go easy on enforcement in areas where there are are no coupon agents and faulty parking machines,” said MBPJ councillor Jamaliah Jamaluddin.
Among the areas where there are no agents listed are commercial areas such as SS2, PJ State, Seapark and Taman Paramount. Many of the parking machines in this area are also faulty.
“Motorists who get summons in such areas should be able to get their summons cancelled,” Jamaliah said, adding that information such as street name should be provided to get the summons cancelled at MBPJ’s headquarters.
The full list of agents with contact details is available here: http://bit.ly/2vSRK9b
Get PJ parking coupons from these 16 agents