The newly road-rashed collection uses a special tear-proof fabric that took the bag-maker two years to develop.
Subsequently, an AMG GT-R performed a race start and managed to impart some serious road-rash on to it
Of course, the fabric withstood the abuse and instead of being discarded - tyre print and all, it has been used together with the finest German and Italian leather to produce the range of handcrafted bags and accessories.
If the tyre markings of the AMG GT-R isn't to your liking, then perhaps the the AMG C 63 S might be able to whet your appetite or simply make a request for the tyre print of your choice at an added cost.
And as a nod of approval from Affalterbach, they have all been slapped with an AMG badge - hence the Destroy vs Beauty: Mercedes-AMG BurnOut Collection.
The handmade luxury items from Germany are:
- Cash Men Wallet at 179 euros (RM855)
- Big Spender womens wallet at 199 euros (RM950)
- Messenger Bag at 379 euros (RM1,810)
- Chicago Bag at 479 euros (RM2,290)
- Burlington Bag at 479 euros (RM2,285)
- Laptop Bag at 529 euros (RM2,525)
- Speed Week Bag at 579 euros (RM2,765)
- Ocean Drive Bag at 619 euros (RM2,955)
- Weekender bag at 679 euros (RM3,240)