The contest will be taking place across five regions in Peninsular Malaysia and is comprised of two rounds – the Regional Rounds and the Final Round. All you have to do is drive 600km with a single fuel tank.
You are also allowed one co-driver per car.
It is eligible to Malaysian residents aged 22 - 55 with driving experience of at least five years who own Proton cars. The eligible cars however are the Proton Saga 1.3 CVT (built from September 2014 onwards), Proton Iriz 1.3 CVT (built from September 2014 onwards) and Proton Persona 1.6 CVT (built from August 2016 onwards).
Besides owners, other participants include members of the media, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and celebrities.
To participate, take a photo of yourself and your PROTON car showing how you express your “love” for the car and post it on your Facebook page or Instagram with the caption “I WANT TO PARTICIPATE!” and tag @ProtonCarsOfficial (Facebook) or tag @ProtonCars (Instagram).
Also hashtag (#) the model that you will be participating in (must be the same model as per your photograph), hashtag (#) your desired region and hashtag (#) the name of the event. (Facebook or Instagram profile must be set to public).
To complete your entry, email screenshot of your Facebook or Instagram post to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Your name, Identity Card (I/C) number for Malaysian, Passport number for Non-Malaysian, telephone number and email address.
- Your Co-Driver’s name, I/C number for Malaysian, Passport number for Non-Malaysian, telephone number and email address.
- The preferred region.
- The car model that you will use to participate in the contest, registration number and year made.
Teams with most ‘likes’ or other positive reactions will be selected to participate in the contest.
The closing date to submit entries are as follows:
- Central region - July 12, 2018, before 5.00pm
- East Coast region - July 16, 2018, before 5.00pm
- East Malaysia region - July 19, 2018, before 5.00pm
- South region - July 24, 2018, before 5.00pm
- North region - July 26, 2018, before 5.00pm
For more information and terms and conditions can be found on the official Proton Facebook page at