KUALA LUMPUR: A 5% discount on vehicle parts for Nissan, Renault and Infiniti owners is offered to the first 5,000 app downloads and registrations of DriveOn by Tan Chong.
It is the first vehicle service mobile application by Tan Chong Ekspres Auto Servis Sdn Bhd (TCEAS).
The new DriveOn by Tan Chong mobile app provides real-time convenience for owners to plan their vehicle maintenance.
Available free-of-charge via Google Play Store and Apple App Store, the app also allows multiple vehicles owned by a single owner to be registered under it.
1) Scheduling a service appointment – view live booking slots and schedule an appointment, locate any of TCEAS 60 service centres and set favourite service centre, as well as navigation to the outlet. Replacement of Takata airbag inflator recall campaign appointment can also be made through this app.
2) Service history record – view and keep track of your vehicle service records.
3) Service information - obtain Service Package information, parts and price estimation in advance.
4) Service reminders – be reminded whenever your vehicle service date approaches, and be notified when it is ready for collection.
5) Easy roadside assistance – access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and call centre for vehicle-related assistance. The app also provides the ‘Do’s & Don’ts’ information should users get involved in the unfortunate situation of a vehicle accident.
6) Mobile app only promotions – be entitled to promotions that are available only to app users.
7) Instant promotion updates – notifications on attractive promotions or upcoming events.
8) ‘Drive On’ e-magazine – get latest Nissan news and developments, tips on driving and maintenance, even topics of interest for you, your family and friends.
9) GoCar Malaysia – additional offers to obtain GoCar services while your vehicle is under maintenance.