A more luxurious variant, the Koleos Signature, is priced at RM189,888.
It is sold with a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage, and a free regular maintenance service package of five years or 100,000km (whichever comes first).
Those who book the SUV in November will enjoy trade-in rewards, along with a free services package for five years 100,000km (whichever comes first).
Those who prefer not to commit to lengthy hire-purchase tenures or are concerned about depreciation costs can check out Renault Subscription.
This unique Subscription model offers two plans – the Fixed Plan or the Switch Plan.
The Fixed Plan offers usage of the Koleos for one to two years from as low as RM2,299 per month without costs for road tax, insurance and regular servicing.
For those who do not need a large SUV on a day-to-day basis, the Switch Plan offers the Renault Captur crossover as the base model with the flexibility to swap to the Koleos from as low as RM1,999 per month.
The Switch Plan also has the Megane RS 280 Cup high-performance sports hatch in its line-up.
“We are pleased to offer customers more options now to experience not only the new Koleos but the entire Renault line-up, be it through the traditional hire-purchase model or the one-of-a-kind Renault Subscription programme,” said Wong Hoe Mun, CEO of TC Euro Cars.
The updated Koleos has a new front bumper featuring full-width chrome detailing that extends all the way to the fog lamps on each side with two-tone finishing.
A new rear bumper benefits from the same chrome trims and two-tone finishing as the front.
The standard Koleos gets new 18-inch alloy wheels, while the Signature variant gets new 19-inch alloy wheels.
Other updates include powered front seats, a two-step adjustable seat configuration for the rear seats.
Both Koleos variants have a hands-free power tailgate which is height adjustable.
The updated 8.7-inch R-LINK2 multimedia system now has both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
There are also new colour options of Amethyst Black, Millesime Red and Ultra Silver in addition to the existing Universal White and Black Metallic colours.
The Koleos continues to be powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine that is mated to an X-Tronic CVT automatic seven-speed transmission for maximum power of 171 PS and peak torque of 226Nm.
This combination delivers fuel efficiency of 8.1 litres per 100km.
Standard equipment for updated Renault Koleos:
- Easy Break system, with handles conveniently located in the boot, which allows the 60/40 split rear bench seat to be folded in an instant, freeing up a total carrying capacity of 1690 litres
- 35 litres of additional storage around the cabin of the Renault Koleos, including an 11-litre glove box and a seven-litre cubby in the centre console
- Attractive, scratch-resistant materials such as a stylish satin-finish chrome for the steering wheel inserts as well as air vent inserts
- Electric panoramic sunroof (for Koleos Signature only)
- R-LINK 2 multimedia system with an 8.7-inch portrait screen format, seamlessly integrated into the dashboard design with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Same capacitive touchscreen functions as a personal tablet (two-finger zoom, page scrolling, etc.)
- Connectivity and charging options include Bluetooth for hands-free use of a telephone and audio streaming, a USB port, a 3.5mm jack socket, a 12V power supply and an SD card slot
- Voice recognition for telephone use
- Four customisable homepages with widgets for swift access to the most frequently employed functions
- 6 airbags
- Anti-whiplash front and rear headrests
- Anti-submarining front seats
- Rear ISOFIX anchorage for i-Size child seats
- All the seat belts have pretensioners and load limiters
- Blindspot warning system
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with Traction Control
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) and Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Hill Start Assist (HAS)
- Rearview camera
- Front, rear and side parking sensors
Contact Renault at 1800-18-8663 (Monday – Sunday, 8am – 8pm).